Saturday, April 7, 2018 9:00-11:00 AM
Meet at Kennedy Heights Presbyterian Church Parking Lot
Mark your calendars! On April 7, the Kennedy Heights Community Council is having its 25th Annual Sap Run. This is a family-friendly event, and bigger than ever! There will be a variety of activities for the whole family:
· 5k / 10k / 15k - The course is no easy bike path. The Kennedy Heights neighborhood is built on hills and will challenge any runner. Getting ready for the Flying Pig Marathon? Come test your endurance on this course.
· A family bike ride, led by local pro cyclists, who will also lead a bike safety lesson
· Raffles and giveaways
· An amazing Maple syrup-oriented breakfast / brunch
· A kid's race
We need volunteers to help this event be successful! Register for an activity and sign up to volunteer, or both!
Stay up to date on the latest news and announcements by connecting with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KennnedyHts/
Walk, jog, run, and share an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast with your neighbors during the twenty-fourth annual SAP Run!
- 8:30-9:00 AM: Register at the start line in the KHPC parking lot or pre-register online by clicking on the PayPal button.
- 9:00-10:00 AM: You’re off for a 5K where you can walk, jog or run on the designated routes. Routes will start and end at the Kennedy Heights Presbyterian Church parking lot.
- 10:00-11:00 AM: Return refreshed and accomplished for the all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast.
To register in advance, use our PayPal option.
The SAP Run is a community fund raiser sponsored by Nehemiah MFG, Kennedy Heights Community Council and the Kennedy Heights Presbyterian Church. Funds raised from the event are invested back into the community for neighborhood events like Play in the Park, beautification, community garden and the arts! For more information on how you can volunteer, please contact KHCC@kennedyheights.org
Course: Start at corner of Kennedy and Zinsle. Proceed east on Zinsle, right on Red Bank. Cross Woodford and continue on left side of Red Bank and turn left into Drake Park. Go all the way to the overlook and loop back to Red Bank. Cross Red Bank to Congreve, turn left on Onondago then right on Davenant. Proceed on Davenant to the end of the block, turn right on Kinoll, right on Dickens, left on Valley View, left on Aikenside, then right on Kennedy. Cross Woodford and proceed on Kennedy until the finish at KHPC.
Again, thank you for your support. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com